What exactly do I do?



What exactly can a virtual assistant help you with?


  • Lead generation.  Do you spend a lot of time surfing the internet & newspapers trying to find prospective clients?  A VA can help with that.

  • Mailers.  Both email and USPS mailers can be effective.  However for you, they are time consuming and monotonous.  A VA can help with that.

  • Social Media campaigns.  Are you circulating your business throughout all of the social media world?  Instagram?  Pinterest?  Twitter or Facebook?  A VA can set up campaigns to get your name and brand in front of more people consistently.

  • Do you blog?  Have you considered it?  Do you have a website?  Did you have a professional go over the writing that you have put in front of potential clients?  Is it saying exactly what you want it to say?  A VA can do that!

  • Do you have thousands of ideas swarming around in your head?  Do you need a sounding board?  Do you want a consumer's view?  A VA can do that too!

  • Data entry.  Do you have a lot of info that you need to be put into the system at your office?  Maybe your current help doesn't have time to do that and keep up with their current work.  A VA can do it efficiently and effectively!

A virtual assistant can help you do every single thing in your office, aside from making you a cup of coffee.  Though my specialty is in Real Estate, I do know my way around an office and a computer. I have excellent customer support skills and am experienced in multi tasking both within firms and also many firms at once.  My prices vary, but I promise they are comparable to the market and of course are far less than if you hired a live person to come into your office and I already have my own computer, phone and notepads.  

Call, Text, or Email me today and let's talk!  Or of course you can find me on Facebook.




No comments:

Post a Comment